- Victor Hill, AAM Archivist from 1982–2011, wrote A Concise History of the Association of Anglican Musicians: 1966-2006, which, in part, was based on previous work by Mildred Buttrey and Edgar Billups.
- AAM Salary Guide (Revised August 2020, PDF)
- AAM Statement on Paid Singers Employment Status (June 2013, PDF)
- AAM Bylaws (Revised 2013, PDF)
- Bibliography of Useful Resources for the Church Musician, compiled from a survey of the AAM membership, produced by Margaret A. Neilson and Alan C. Reed. Please contact email@example.com to request this document.
- Musicians Called to Serve: A Handbook for the Selection, Employment, and Ministry of Church Musicians (Revised 2011) is now available to all, free of charge. For those who wish to purchase a printed copy of the book, it is offered for sale below.
Documents Available for Purchase
The documents below may be purchased here via PayPal, or you may email to request a postal mail form.
||A Catalogue of Anthems and Motets for the Sundays of Lectionary Years A, B, and C. Complete Revised Edition, 2009, with Addendum
Incorporates the Revised Common Lectionary and the Roman Catholic Lectionary for Mass by William Wunsch, D.M.A.The Addendum to the Catalogue is a continuation of the original catalogue based on the Prayer Book Lectionary. The Roman Catholic Lectionary for Mass has been included, because non-Episcopal church musicians have used this resource so extensively. Proceeds from the sale of this publication go to AAM Endowment Fund. PDF Edition only (via electronic delivery) $45. Most requests are processed within 48 hours.
||Note: This is for the printed copy of the book (there are a limited number of copies available). The PDF of this book is free and available above.
Musicians Called to Serve: A Handbook for the Selection, Employment, and Ministry of Church Musicians (Revised 2011)
||Servant Leadership for Musicians: A Vocational Handbook for Ministry
This publication includes educational information and resources for musicians in ministry leadership and is also intended to help church musicians identify problems in an employment relationship, providing practical recommendations for dealing with conflicts when they occur. The cost is $15.00, available only as a PDF, delivered via email within 48 hours of purchase.
||A History of Music in the Episcopal Church
by Carol Doran and William H. Petersen
This is the 2nd edition of the AAM’s continuing education project and includes a separate Study Guide. The cost is $20.00. The History and its Study Guide are available only as PDFs, delivered via email within 48 hours of purchase.