2022 ELECTION MATERIALS
1. Notice of Membership Meeting
2. President’s Letter
3. Slate of Candidates
4. Motions on the Ballot and proposed Code of Ethics changes
5. Proxy Form (Ballot for printing/mailing)
To download any of these documents, click their respective download button below.
1. NOTICE OF MEMBERSHIP MEETING AND PROXY LETTER
2. PRESIDENT’S LETTER
3. SLATE OF CANDIDATES
4. MOTIONS ON THE BALLOT and Proposed Changes to the Code of Ethics
5. PROXY FORM (Ballot for printing/mailing)
Note: While Proxy Forms (paper ballots) are available from the AAM Office or by printing the Proxy Form below, voting online is much preferred.
All members with email addresses will receive notice electronically of how to cast a ballot online.
Any member who uses the form below must download, complete, print, sign, and mail to
3873 Fairlady Lane
Indian Land, SC 29707-0600
*** Proxy forms must be returned and received by Alan Reed no later than Wednesday, June 8, 2022. ***