- Victor Hill, AAM Archivist from 1982–2011, wrote A Concise History of the Association of Anglican Musicians: 1966-2006, which, in part, was based on previous work by Mildred Buttrey and Edgar Billups.
- AAM Salary Guide (Revised August 2020, PDF)
- AAM Statement on Paid Singers Employment Status (June 2013, PDF)
- AAM Bylaws (Revised 2013, PDF)
- Musicians Called to Serve: A Handbook for the Selection, Employment, and Ministry of Church Musicians (Revised 2011) is now available to all, free of charge. (The printed version of this book is no longer available for purchase.)
For current members (login required), additional documents are available in the members-only area of this site.
Also, see our page, Documents to Purchase.